Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Untitled

The last thing I remember was the cold embrace of death as I was murdered in the name of personal gain. It feels as if my soul is chained to this place as I was forcefully ripped out of my body as he killed me. I was being made to see myself fall down dead and him leaving the area as he began to flee. I began to follow but the chains did not allow me to and my sight was taken away from me. I felt as if I was thrown across a room and onto a hard surface.

My eyes could suddenly see again and I found myself in a place filled with darkness with only the light at the end of the tunnel. I knew there was no place for me in the light as my life on earth brought no good but I still hurried for it. As I ran after it, it began to narrow and I felt a sudden jerk on my leg and I was tripped. As I fell to the floor I saw the path to the light closed and the wall that closed it off had faces of the people I have killed trying to get out and take me to their hell.

I realized that I never did fall to the floor and that I kept on falling and what I saw as I kept falling kept becoming worse and worse till no mortal mind could stand it and might shut off. Unfortunately I am not able to reach the bliss that is being unconscious. My fall began to falter and chains began wrapping themselves around my arms and feet.

As the chain tightened and my limbs started bleeding I finally stopped and found myself staring face to face with the result of my life. It was a man whose face was never the same and kept changing, whose body although was solid looked as if it was unreal and merely looking at it chilled to the bone.

He spoke and I knew what awaits me is to begin. The tools that I will be well acquainted with soon appeared me and trapped me in a cell that is my personal hell, the faces of those I wronged shouting and wailing lined the walls. The man grabbed his tools and begun his torture and I did nothing to resist for this fate I have chosen and this hell my own.

And because this hell is a step for my redemption in the eyes of those around me in this cage, Where I remain bound by the chains of life and tortured by that which I created.

End Note
Well It's not very good, It didn't have any written plan it just became that way as I typed.

No comments: