Monday, December 17, 2007

Retarded First Post

The relaxing breeze as I lay there in the grass watching the stars. I close my eyes and recall the days events. The children laughing and running around in the park, the parents panicking as they think their children might get hurt. What an ideal world.

The breeze started to feel moist and I could taste water in my mouth. I lay there ignoring it when the rain drops fell, dropping from the heavens in a sporadic motion almost as if it was playing a symphony of music.

These things intrigue me. I got up and carried the body of a child and laid it to rest beside the others. It is a most troubling time.

3 comments:

Aamyra A said...

I was attached to the second paragraph.

The last paragraph left me puzzled (err, in a way that it woke me up? xD), followed closely by -> "O_O?"

Elethor said...

>_>; It's all a mess that needs cleaning up. The Decision Cast is a sequel of this and a seperate story all at once! =D

Anonymous said...

love the twist of plot in the end. we are all losing hope on life, ey.