Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Decision Cast

We were gathered to the Hall of Eden for an announcement that would determine if you're lives within Eden would be forever bliss or torment till repentance. The moment where our lives are judged and the virtue weighed against the sins of the man. I enter the Hall drawn by the chance at grasping at the knowledge that my life would have been on a level which would banish the thought of torment forever.

The assembled began trudging along towards the stand where they would read out the story of your life for which they will divulge every detail for we are the ones who have met our end and now only await judgement and time bears no meaning to our being. As the speakers end their story of each man they bring down judgement. And for all that we see for every man sent to eternal bliss where he would have no worries, ten more would be sent to torment.

I stood awaiting my turn and as the speaker finally said my name and prepared to bring down judgement I listened to every word as if they are the only things ever worth knowing. The story of my life is such that even the assembled in the Hall of Eden are left awed. As they finished the tale I was handed my judgement.

4 comments:

Aamyra A said...

Dude, what an annoying cliffhanger. Hahaha. Right when you managed to get me interested, it's the end. Cruelty never ends >__>

Okay, crapping and babbling aside, that was good. And it left me with this look -> o:

So update, plox. ^^

Myra

Elethor said...

>__>. I would update except that I hid a second story in it which needs to wait. If you look at it like me where you're about take your exam results, the hall of eden and such is just a word replacing the hall where we gather when they announce results. Everything else should be pretty clear, I mean the second story that is.

The cliffhanger is there since I haven't got said exam results

Aamyra A said...

Lmao.. yeah, that makes sense.

Elethor said...

Retarded ain't it D=