Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Appreciation To Everyone

Allow me a moment to thank everyone that comes back to read this even after two years of the blog being silent. I have migrated to pen and paper as my major medium to let out, however this series of writings are meant to be written and shared, to see how far I can take this concept.

I won't be gunning for long flowing pieces of literature, but I shall commit to writing bits and pieces consistently and let them slowly add up to being a whole.

That being said today is a light introduction to the concept I want to run with for a while. They will not be chronological nor are they set in stone yet. Concepts will change with time and if in the end, I'll try and arrange it in a manner that allows it to be read more clearly.

I would appreciate feedback in any shape or form !

No comments: