Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hells Yeah

So, the facade I keep around me to assure people I am always happy is tearing down. I seem to find myself ever going into a place where people think I'm some sort of playboy. Wowee, I don't know what to say. Girlfriends? Me? Hahaha, as enjoyable as that notion would be, I have no such thing. And as per custom of being an interwebs masterz, I'm always doomed to never have one. Everybody will tell you that I am not one of those guys who are lucky enough for relationships.

Haih, so is it some kind of fun game now to toss a random girl and say they are involved with me? Is it so fun to destroy every fathomable thing I hold dear. Is it so hard for her to believe I love her and no one else? Is it so hard? Why is it so easy to believe that I am instead a sex loving god of lust? Dude, moral integrity. We of the internet are not like the rabble you meet outside.

Which is why we always wonder, why do they always go for the fucking jerks. Damn it. If anybody fucking tells me to chill out I'll bring you to your grave.

No comments: