Thursday, March 19, 2009

post two,

A man jogging early in the morning, his head lost in thought. His body was well toned and he had scars apparent on his exposed arms. His well kept hair also revealed that we may have been involved in either the armed forces or something of that equivalent.

"Every morning the same routine, wake up early, get some jogging done, do some gym work then off to work. Can't life be any more interesting?" he muttered to himself. Little did he know he would regret this words not much later.

I was finishing my normal jogging route when I saw some blood on the trail and signs of a struggle. I paused and began searching for whatever else I can. As I was looking through the dense bush, I saw something sparkle out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to face it and I saw something that would shock most people, the body of a teenage boy floating in a ditch. Oh jeez, this is going to cause some unnecessary problems for me.

I took out my cell phone and called the cops. It didn't take them long for them to arrive and make a fuss out of things. The body was fished out of the ditch and they were checking him over when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw a pretty experienced looking officer looking me straight in the eye. I could only manage a "May I be of assistance officer" before he motioned to his car. This was going to be a looong day.


No comments: